Here at Check That Call we are all about our users
Below are some of our most frequently asked questions
We want to make sure you find the most up to date and relevent information for the numbers you search.
- What is Check That Call?
- We are a free community sourced phonebook, for more information please see our about page.
- How do I remove a listing?
- Please contact us and our team will be happy to help.
- Can people see who has searched for them?
- No, we don't track your personal search history and its never visable to others. We are a completely confidential company.
- Who can I search for?
- You are welcome to search for any US number you have, however please bare in mind we don't have results for every number.
- Where do we get our data?
- The large majority of our data comes from you, we source as much as possible form the community that uses the site which helps to keep it free.
- Where can I find more information on phone scams?
- We reconmend follwoing the advice of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and their excellent article on Avoiding Grant Scams.
- Can I stop unwanted calls for good?
- You cant stop all unwanted calls but by adding your number to the National Do Not Call Registry will help reduce some calls.
Not answerwed here?
Head over to our contact page and we will get back to you as soon as possible